Have you ever wanted to learn the story behind Debbie Mumm and her wild success in art licensing? I know I have. I am looking forward to the interview Tara Reed had scheduled today with Debbie herself!
A word from Tara’s site:
Debbie Mumm’s story could be lifted from a textbook for success. Start small, find a niche, and promote yourself. Study the market and connect with everyone from the manufacturer to the consumer. We have the chance to listen and learn first hand from this very successful licensed artist.
Debbie Mumm will be interviewed with the Art Licensing Ask Call Series on February 16, 2011.
Click here to sign up to listen live or get the free download for this special call.
Art by Debbie Mumm – Desktop Background
You might also enjoy...
- Art of Licensing Group Reaches 7K Members Posted in News & Events, Art Licensing, EMPOWER
- Paul Brent Christmas Special Posted in Art Licensing
- The Art Licensing Queen – Mary Engelbreit Posted in Inspiration, News & Events, Art Licensing
- How to Hold Life’s Joys and Challenges at the Same Time + Birthday Card Winner Posted in News & Events, Art Licensing, Trends, Cards, Relationships to Cherish
- Top Design: Valentine Pattern Design Challenge with Robert Kaufman Posted in Watercolor, News & Events, Illustrations
- Celebrating Art & Licensing Posted in Art Licensing
- Art Licensing Spotlight Artist Posted in ARTIST JOURNAL
- I’ve gone cuckoo for cuckoo clock art Posted in Illustrations, Art Licensing
Share Your Thoughts!