Do You Want to be a Children’s Book Illustrator?
Recently I was interviewed by Carolyn Edlund of Artsy Shark about my journey into children’s book illustration.
I co-illustrate children’s books with my husband Benjamin Hummel, to see our books and portfolio, please visit BeenCherished.com.
Also published at ArtBistro.com
You might also enjoy...
- Launching Our First Children’s Book: The First of Many Adventures! Posted in Children's Books to Cherish
- Visual Storytellers Studio Interview Posted in Illustrations, EMPOWER, Artists, Children's Books to Cherish
- SCBWI BLOG SPOTLIGHT Posted in Cherish's Art Journey, EMPOWER, Marketing
- James Gurney: Illustration Dinotopia Posted in Inspiration, News & Events, Illustrations, Artists, Children's Books to Cherish, Recommended Books, Gift Ideas
- Illustrated Books: Madison and Main Gallery Posted in News & Events
- An adventurous life . . . Posted in Cherish's Art Journey
Share Your Thoughts!