You might also enjoy...
- Orphan Works Discussion Posted in Videos, News & Events, Art Licensing, Copyright, Trademarks & Legal
- Art Licensing Community on LinkedIn Posted in Cherish's Art Journey, News & Events, Art Licensing, EMPOWER, Marketing
- The Orphan Works Roundtable and Webcast Posted in Copyright, Trademarks & Legal
- Art of Licensing Education Opportunities Posted in News & Events, Art Licensing
- Something to Cherish® – Registered Trademark Posted in Cherish's Art Journey, News & Events, Art Licensing, Copyright, Trademarks & Legal
- My Art Licensing Story Video Posted in Inspiration, Videos, Cherish's Art Journey, Art Licensing, Copyright, Trademarks & Legal, Artists
Share Your Thoughts!
About Cherish Flieder
Cherish Flieder is an internationally-featured artist, designer, creative entrepreneur, and award-winning children’s book illustrator. Cherish’s designs have been seen in fashion apparel, books, magazines, greeting cards, gifts, crafts and more. She is the creator of Something to Cherish®, an artisic brand that joyfully connects with the hearts of twenty-somethings to sixty-somethings through her original watercolor mixed-media artwork on pre-treasured gifts, home decor, fashion accessories, and keepsakes. Cherish is also the founder of the art licensing community ArtLicensingShow.com. She regularly teaches marketing, illustration, design and technology at Rocky Mountain College of Art & Design. Connect with Cherish on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Google + and LinkedIn.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.