You might also enjoy...
- What is the most important lesson you’ve learned in your journey so far? Posted in Inspiration, News & Events, EMPOWER, Quotes to Cherish, Relationships to Cherish, ENCOURAGE
- Radiant Orchid: 2014 Pantone Color of the Year Posted in Trends, STYLE
- Paul Brent – Free Art Licensing Call Posted in Art Licensing
- Washi Tape Garden Plant Markers Posted in CREATE, GARDEN, Washi
- TRENDS AND HOW IT AFFECTS YOUR WORK Posted in Art Licensing
- Century Celebration “Passion” Flower Festival Posted in Videos, News & Events, Art Licensing, EMPOWER
- Book of Life Movie: Paul Sullivan, Art Director Presentation Posted in News & Events, Recommended Books
- Art Licensing Agent: Suzanne Cruise Posted in Videos, Art Licensing
Share Your Thoughts!
About Cherish Flieder
Cherish Flieder is an internationally-featured artist, designer, creative entrepreneur, and award-winning children’s book illustrator. Cherish’s designs have been seen in fashion apparel, books, magazines, greeting cards, gifts, crafts and more. She is the creator of Something to Cherish®, an artistic brand that joyfully connects with the hearts of women through her original watercolor mixed-media artwork on pre-treasured gifts, home decor, fashion accessories, and keepsakes. Cherish is also the founder of the art licensing community ArtLicensingShow.com. She regularly teaches marketing, illustration, design, and technology at Rocky Mountain College of Art & Design. Connect with Cherish on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Google + and LinkedIn.