You might also enjoy...
- Crafting for Health is “Something to Cherish” Posted in Inspiration
- Mysterious Marsala Posted in Trends
- I’ve gone cuckoo for cuckoo clock art Posted in Illustrations, Art Licensing
- Creative, Inc. – 9 Qualities of a Successful Freelancer Posted in LIFEWORK
- Winter Delights: Comfort & Joy Posted in Inspiration
- Swedish Dala Horse Ribbon is back by popular demand! Posted in News & Events, Art Licensing, CREATE
- Illustrated Books: Madison and Main Gallery Posted in News & Events
- What is the most important lesson you’ve learned in your journey so far? Posted in Inspiration, News & Events, EMPOWER, Quotes to Cherish, Relationships to Cherish, ENCOURAGE
Share Your Thoughts!
About Cherish Flieder
Cherish Flieder is an internationally-featured artist, designer, creative entrepreneur, and award-winning children’s book illustrator. Cherish’s designs have been seen in fashion apparel, books, magazines, greeting cards, gifts, crafts and more. She is the creator of Something to Cherish®, an artistic brand that joyfully connects with the hearts of women through her original watercolor mixed-media artwork on pre-treasured gifts, home decor, fashion accessories, and keepsakes. Cherish is also the founder of the art licensing community ArtLicensingShow.com. She regularly teaches marketing, illustration, design, and technology at Rocky Mountain College of Art & Design. Connect with Cherish on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Google + and LinkedIn.