Sheri Gaynor of feistyfemales.com interviews illustrator and entrepreneur Penelope Dullaghan. You may also know Penelope from Illustration Friday. If you are looking for a way to kick-start your ideas, this is worthy of your creative input.
“Penny will share how she made the transition from art director at a successful ad agency to successful illustrator, with an impressive client list. Penny has created illustration work for Target, United Airlines and Harper Collins, to name just a few.”
You might also enjoy...
- Milton Glaser – NY Graphic Designer, Illustrator & Teacher Posted in Inspiration, Videos, Illustrations, Artists
- The Power of Whimsy – Artist Sandra Boynton Posted in Inspiration, Illustrations, Art Licensing, Artists, Children's Books to Cherish
- Just One More Book Posted in Inspiration, Children's Books to Cherish
- My Art Licensing Story Video Posted in Inspiration, Videos, Cherish's Art Journey, Art Licensing, Copyright, Trademarks & Legal, Artists
- Mark’s Top 10 Proverbs of Freelancing Posted in Inspiration, EMPOWER, Artists
- Adobe Illustrator Tricks Event – Repeat Patterns Posted in News & Events
Share Your Thoughts!