I am excited to announce my very first “pop-up shop” for Something to Cherish®, hosted by Pottery Barn!
Over the past couple of years, I have been exploring some diverse painting styles and approaches to art making. I am thrilled to be invited share this new artwork with you at this premiere event.
August 20, 2016
Pottery Barn at Park Meadows (address and more)
10 am – 6pm
This is a one-day-only event. My brand new art prints, artistic decorative pillows, tableware, cards, journals and other surprise items will be for sale. Everything will be created in very limited quantities, so get there early for choice selection.
If you are in the Colorado area, it would mean so much to me if you can come down and say, “hello!”
You might also enjoy...
- 5 Ways to Create a Home That Shows off Your Fashion Sense Posted in CREATE, Jewelry, STYLE, DECORATE
- Top Design: Valentine Pattern Design Challenge with Robert Kaufman Posted in Watercolor, News & Events, Illustrations
- Better Homes and Gardens Editor’s Choice Washi Tape Design Posted in News & Events, CREATE, Washi
- Illustrated Books: Madison and Main Gallery Posted in News & Events
- Something to Cherish this Valentine’s Day Posted in Watercolor, Cherish's Art Journey, News & Events, Art Licensing, Embroidery
- Prayer Posies – Rocky Mountian College of Art & Design Art Show Posted in News & Events, Illustrations, Art Licensing, Children's Books to Cherish, Product Updates, Recommended Books
Share Your Thoughts!