This is a simple card I made with handmade paper. I lined the inside with a cut of scrapbook paper and embellished it with 2 felt flowers and a ribbon. I think the way the fold is offset adds a nice element of beauty, don’t you agree?
~In memory of Grandpa and Grandma Flieder
You might also enjoy...
- Beloved, you are invited! Posted in Art Licensing
- Dala Horse Wall Hanging Posted in Illustrations, Product Updates, CREATE
- Art Licensing Spotlight Artist Posted in ARTIST JOURNAL
- Peppermint Bath Salts: Handmade Holiday Gift Posted in CREATE, Christmas
- DIY: Silk Ribbon on Vintage Perfume Bottle Posted in CREATE
- DIY Felt Thank You Journal Posted in ARTIST JOURNAL, CREATE, Cards
- Aloha Mixed Media Canvas Posted in Videos, Watercolor, ARTIST JOURNAL, Illustrations, Embroidery, CREATE
- Sock Monkey Designer Blog Hop Challenge Posted in CREATE
Share Your Thoughts!