In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.
You might also enjoy...
- Beauty comes from a life well lived Posted in Inspiration
- Winter Delights: Comfort & Joy Posted in Inspiration
- DIY Felt Thank You Journal Posted in Cherish's Art Journey, CREATE, Cards
- Art Licensing & Artistic Inspiration: Marjolein Bastin Posted in Inspiration, Watercolor, Artists
- Mark’s Top 10 Proverbs of Freelancing Posted in Inspiration, EMPOWER, Artists
- Open Your Life in Wonderful and Unexpected Ways Posted in Inspiration, News & Events
About Cherish Flieder
Cherish Flieder is an internationally-featured artist, designer, creative entrepreneur, and award-winning children’s book illustrator. Cherish’s designs have been seen in fashion apparel, books, magazines, greeting cards, gifts, crafts and more. She is the creator of Something to Cherish®, an artisic brand that joyfully connects with the hearts of twenty-somethings to sixty-somethings through her original watercolor mixed-media artwork on pre-treasured gifts, home decor, fashion accessories, and keepsakes. Cherish is also the founder of the art licensing community ArtLicensingShow.com. She regularly teaches marketing, illustration, design and technology at Rocky Mountain College of Art & Design. Connect with Cherish on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Google + and LinkedIn.