You might also enjoy...
- Something to Cherish this Valentine’s Day Posted in Watercolor, ARTIST JOURNAL, News & Events, Art Licensing, Embroidery
- 6 Ways to Turn Your Home into a Luxurious Sanctuary Posted in Inspiration, DECORATE
- Art Licensing Spotlight Artist Posted in ARTIST JOURNAL
- Nicole Tamarin Licensing Illustration Posted in Artists
- Just Peaceful – 7th Annual ArtBash! Posted in EMPOWER
- How to Make Watercolored Paper Flowers Posted in CREATE
- Watercolor Markers Posted in Watercolor
- DIY: Silk Ribbon on Vintage Perfume Bottle Posted in CREATE
Share Your Thoughts!
About Cherish Flieder
Cherish Flieder is an internationally-featured artist, designer, creative entrepreneur, and award-winning children’s book illustrator. Cherish’s designs have been seen in fashion apparel, books, magazines, greeting cards, gifts, crafts and more. She is the creator of Something to Cherish®, an artistic brand that joyfully connects with the hearts of women through her original watercolor mixed-media artwork on pre-treasured gifts, home decor, fashion accessories, and keepsakes. Cherish is also the founder of the art licensing community ArtLicensingShow.com. She regularly teaches marketing, illustration, design, and technology at Rocky Mountain College of Art & Design. Connect with Cherish on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Google + and LinkedIn.