You might also enjoy...
- Something to Cherish this Valentine’s Day Posted in Watercolor, Cherish's Art Journey, News & Events, Art Licensing, Embroidery
- Cherish your Valentine Posted in Product Updates
- Love Letters Are Key Posted in Watercolor, Embroidery, CREATE, Valentine
- Orange Tree – Something to Cherish Posted in Watercolor, Illustrations, Embroidery
- Top Design: Valentine Pattern Design Challenge with Robert Kaufman Posted in Watercolor, News & Events, Illustrations
- Aloha Mixed Media Canvas Posted in Videos, Watercolor, Cherish's Art Journey, Illustrations, Embroidery, CREATE
Share Your Thoughts!
About Cherish Flieder
Cherish Flieder is an internationally-featured artist, designer, creative entrepreneur, and award-winning children’s book illustrator. Cherish’s designs have been seen in fashion apparel, books, magazines, greeting cards, gifts, crafts and more. She is the creator of Something to Cherish®, an artisic brand that joyfully connects with the hearts of twenty-somethings to sixty-somethings through her original watercolor mixed-media artwork on pre-treasured gifts, home decor, fashion accessories, and keepsakes. Cherish is also the founder of the art licensing community ArtLicensingShow.com. She regularly teaches marketing, illustration, design and technology at Rocky Mountain College of Art & Design. Connect with Cherish on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Google + and LinkedIn.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.