Have you ever wanted a beautiful miniature garden to celebrate easter indoors? Photographer and designer Jessica Roy from ROY JOY, put together this delightful DIY project you are sure to love. And with her kind permission I am pleased to share this with you today as you prepare for your Easter celebrations and perhaps start a new Easter tradition that is something to cherish.
Click here for the directions.
All photos by Easy Dreamer Photography.
You might also enjoy...
- “Wonderful” Handmade Paper Doily Card Posted in CREATE, Cards, Wedding
- DIY Felt Thank You Journal Posted in ARTIST JOURNAL, CREATE, Cards
- Aloha Mixed Media Canvas Posted in Videos, Watercolor, ARTIST JOURNAL, Illustrations, Embroidery, CREATE
- Dark Chocolate Almond Wedding Favor – Designer Crafts Posted in CREATE, Wedding
- 5 Ways to Create a Home That Shows off Your Fashion Sense Posted in CREATE, Jewelry, STYLE, DECORATE
- Cinco de Mayo Salsa Posted in Recipes to Cherish
- Washi Tape Garden Plant Markers Posted in CREATE, GARDEN, Washi
- Water Balloon Candle Making Posted in CREATE, Christmas, Recipes to Cherish, Fall Harvest
Share Your Thoughts!