Featured Designer Project
This month my Something to Cherish art style is featured on the Fairfield website. I am excited to teach you how to make a whimsical and nostalgic bamboo filled pillow that you and your environment can feel good about. Repurpose pre-printed fabric with a butterfly painting and hand stitching application that comes from the heart
If you make this project, I’d love for you share it with me on my Facebook page. Happy creating! ~ Cherish
You might also enjoy...
- 6 Ways to Turn Your Home into a Luxurious Sanctuary Posted in Inspiration, DECORATE
- Art Licensing Spotlight Artist Posted in ARTIST JOURNAL
- Water Balloon Candle Making Posted in CREATE, Christmas, Recipes to Cherish, Fall Harvest
- Watercolor Markers Posted in Watercolor
- “Wonderful” Handmade Paper Doily Card Posted in CREATE, Cards, Wedding
- DIY Felt Thank You Journal Posted in ARTIST JOURNAL, CREATE, Cards
- Lovey Dovey – In Studio Process Posted in Watercolor, ARTIST JOURNAL, Illustrations, Embroidery
- CHA Memories & Craft Month Designer Blog Hop Posted in Art Licensing
Share Your Thoughts!
No Supported Files in Gallery