Knitting a blanket or hat for a baby in Afghanistan CURE hospital is something to cherish.
Show some love to these little fragile little ones and their hurting families.
Click here to find out how you can participate, whether you knit or not.
You might also enjoy...
- Banner of Hope: You are a blessing. Posted in Inspiration, News & Events, EMPOWER, CREATE
- Swedish Dala Horse Ribbon is back by popular demand! Posted in News & Events, Art Licensing, CREATE
- Orange Tree – Something to Cherish Posted in Watercolor, Illustrations, Embroidery
- Interview on being a children’s book illustrator Posted in ARTIST JOURNAL, Children's Books to Cherish
- Art Licensing Spotlight Artist Posted in ARTIST JOURNAL
- “When You Lose Someone You Love” Book on Kickstarter Posted in Recommended Books
- Something to Cherish® – Registered Trademark Posted in ARTIST JOURNAL, News & Events, Art Licensing, Copyright, Trademarks & Legal
- James Gurney: Illustration Dinotopia Posted in Inspiration, News & Events, Illustrations, Artists, Children's Books to Cherish, Recommended Books, Gift Ideas
Share Your Thoughts!