A Twitter friend of mine ECStewart wrote a very informative article on branding yourself as an artist online. Whether you are new to this idea or an experienced pro, you are bound to learn something new in her wonderful little blog posts.
The importance of keeping one’s brand, personal and professional, consistent.
What makes a good avatar? A “HOW TO” guide for creating the perfect digital representation of YOU!
You might also enjoy...
- Twitters to Cherish Posted in Cherish's Art Journey, EMPOWER, Marketing
- SCBWI BLOG SPOTLIGHT Posted in Cherish's Art Journey, EMPOWER, Marketing
- Visual Storytellers Studio Interview Posted in Illustrations, EMPOWER, Artists, Children's Books to Cherish
- Art Licensing Community on LinkedIn Posted in Cherish's Art Journey, News & Events, Art Licensing, EMPOWER, Marketing
- Facebook the Musical! Posted in Social Media
- Social Networking for Designers Class: Making the Most of Your Online Presence Posted in News & Events
Share Your Thoughts!